Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
BILINGUAL ONSITE COORDINATOR
- Arrange assignments for temporary employees
- Communicate directly with top client to ensure staffing needs are met
- Maintain quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure safety of temporary workforce
- Follow protocol for injured workers
- Tracking PPE
- Managing attendance and payroll for temporary employees at client
- 2+ years in warehouse, production, or food industry experience with 1+ year line or production lead experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Health plans available
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Base pay + quarterly bonus
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.