Monroe Staffing is looking for Assembly Operators in for a market leader in engineered rubber, plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management solutions
Under Limited supervision, assembles a variety of mechanical units and subassemblies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembles mechanical units and subassemblies where such work is somewhat repetitive in nature.
2. With direction and guidance from supervisor, works from blueprints as well as written or verbal instructions.
3. Performs manufacturing operations by operating such equipment as saws, debutterers, tube benders, degreasers, glass beaders, packaging equipment, hand tools and power tools.
4. Assembles to prescribed tolerances most products that include such operations as wrapping and inserting fins.
5. Under close supervision, operates the copper flush stand, performs titration tests, and adds the prescribed quantities of chemicals to change each tank as required.
6. Records and maintains record logs associated with production process.
7. Maintains work area, and equipment in safe, clean, and orderly condition.
8. Performs work in a cell or work area as assigned and performs other related duties as directed.