Working with a client in Farmington, CT looking for an Applications Support Specialist. This is a permanent opportunity with the following responsibilities:
* Builds and maintains applications and interfaces.
* Test script development and execution.
* Coordinates vendor support for functional and technical support of applications.
* Participates in training and development of staff.
* Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of training/competency on the integrated systems, tools and applications.
o Server Basics(Server Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Task Scheduler, Windows services, Event Viewer, Server Manager Dashboard, RDP (MSTSC)
o Desktop Services Basics(Command shell basics, Administrator Tasks/Functions, Programs and Features, Remote Desktop Control Manager)
o Basic Infrastructure Understanding - Packaging - Deployment of Applications/Drivers, Citrix Design, Citrix Storefront delivery, Citrix Troubleshooting, AppSense a plus
o Understanding HL7, XML and X12 messages a plus
- Knowledge of OnBase, RightFax, Dragon- ancillary applications
- 3rd party application experience
- Epic experience
If you're interested in this role please apply!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.