Working with a client in New Haven, CT looking for an Agile Coach/SME. This is a long term contract role working with an insurance company. This person must have extensive Agile experience coaching and training. Client is looking for an Agile subject matter expert who can streamline Agile methodologies.
- Designs a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Design and develop documentation of new processes and training materials for end users.
- Host training and workshops for IT and Business.
- Expert on scaling agile development, including the use of scaling frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LeSS, DAD or others.
- Comfortable working in a constantly-changing work environment with multiple competing projects and priorities; able to work well with complexity and ambiguity.
If this looks like something you might be interested in, please APPLY NOW!!!
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.