Aysha Del Valle
8 months ago
Monroe Staffing is in search of a Utility Technician for an air and space crew protective equipment, development, and manufacturer
Basic Job Duties:
- Support full pressure helmet production from shell lay-up, surface finishing, and component integration
- Assemble & perform testing of pressure helmets and associated hardware
- Support visor and sunshade production from fabrication, component integration, and testing finished goods
- Classroom trainer of field suit technicians on maintenance and periodic overhaul procedures.
- Ability to cross train, learning other aspects of Life Support Equipment.
- Ability to work with other departments, such as, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Government Inspectors.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good organizational skills.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Ability and familiarity with the use of hand tools and power tools ex.: screwdriver, hole punches, drills, grinders, etc.
- Able to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Able to read engineering drawings, fabrication and test procedures.
- Able to read analog and digital meters, i.e.: flow, pressure and temperature.
- Able to read a precision rule (machinist’s scale).
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Experience with the use, manufacture or assembly of life support equipment (Military or Commercial)
- Experience with paint sprayers and related equipment
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Able to work alone and with others
- Have a high level of patience and appreciation for high quality of workmanship
- Good communication and writing skills
- High work ethic
- Maintain a neat workplace
- High School or Equivalent
- Related work experience with life support equipment (Military Schooling or Commercial Schooling)