The focus of this position will greet and direct visitors; answer phones, maintains filing, emails invoices and statements to customers and handles front desk inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Appropriately and accurately communicates with clients and visitors; professional dress and appearance is required.
· Greets and directs clients and other visitors appropriately and professionally
· Welcomes visitors, notifies appropriate company representative and monitors the sign in log and issues visitor badges (i.e. safety purposes)
· Operates the inbound telephone console and directs incoming calls to proper extensions
· Maintains an orderly and welcoming front desk and lobby area.
· Assist with the accounts payable function.
· Coordinates conference room schedules and prepares location appropriately for customers and/or training sessions, etc. (i.e. provides projector, sets up and cleans up table, chairs, etc).
· Performs word processing and general clerical duties as required
· Handles incoming/outgoing mail; sorts and distributes to the appropriate recipient
· Assists supervisor with projects as needed for the A/P department.
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
· All other duties assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Knowledge of QuickBooks or other Accounting software
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to direction; keeps commitments
Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Maintains positive, pleasant manner
Customer Service - Must maintain positive and productive relationships with other workers in the department, supervisors, other employees, customers and vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional manner/demeanor and well groomed appearance is required. QuickBooks knowledge required.
Ability to communicate well is imperative; (reading, writing and oral communications). Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, vendors or employees of organization.
Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages. Foundational knowledge of Accounting principles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong working knowledge of QuickBooks, computer software, as well as ability to use MS Office word processing software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is mostly quiet, however sometimes moderate based on the traffic; typical of a lobby environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to distinguish color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk and/or hear. Occasionally, the employee is required to walk and stand.