Monroe Staffing have an urgent need for a Quality Inspector to support manufacturing company in South Windsor, CT.
POSITION DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Quality Inspector DEPARTMENT: Factory Support REPORTS TO: Quality Manager POSITION SUMMARY: Quality Inspector position with primary responsibilities to include but not limited to, visual and dimensional inspection of all incoming, in-process and final material, maintaining records and associated paperwork.
• Perform first piece/in-process inspections and complete documentation per customer requirements, quality standards and engineering drawings.
• Perform First Article Inspection in accordance with AS9102 to include full dimensional layout as well as documentation verification of materials and special processes in accordance with an engineering drawing
• Provide disposition for the inspected product and ensure adequate inventory control.
• Perform in-process inspection and testing of finished goods
• Calibrate, maintain, identify, and store measuring equipment.
• Ensure Shelf-Life material compliance
• Maintain records, data, and logs as necessary
• Contribute to positive teamwork environment
• Additional tasks or projects as assigned by management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS: • A.S degree in related engineering or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• Ability to read a blueprint, and understand Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T)
• Understanding of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) reports.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and ISO9001 and AS9100 standard is strongly preferred
• Ability to work independently, utilizing good judgement, and as part of a team.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Able to effectively communicate SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
TEMP TO PERM WITH EXCELLETN COMPANY BENEFITS