New Bedford, Massachusetts
about 2 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Wood Assembler opportunities in the New Bedford area. The Assembler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As an Assembler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Assembler will perform quality checks on products and parts.
- The Assembler will package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- The Assembler will rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- The Assembler will be assembling wood pieces together by using a nail gun and hammer.
- The assembler will be cutting pieces of wood that is directed on the blue print.
- The assembler will be working as a team to ensure all right steps are being taken.
If you are interested please give me a call at 401-616-7639 or send me an email at
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.