Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem is looking for Wiring Assemblers to work on 3rd shift in Welcome, NC. The Wiring Assembler will be responsible for performing a variety of assembly/wiring tasks within a cell unit to assemble quality units involving a number of parts and details. Candidates must be able to complete training on 1st shift before moving to 3rd shift.
- Work from fairly complicated blueprints and wiring diagrams, to make all connections between components neatly, accurately using minimum amounts of wire
- Read and understand BOM and Job travelers
- Identify and mount all components using small hand and simple power tools
- Read and comprehend wire charts
- Accurately identify parts and their location
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One-year final assembly experience preferred
- Ability to perform simple shop math
- Ability to read blue prints
- Understanding of World Class manufacturing principles is desirable
- Important to work as a team player within the work cell and advise the supervisor of any problems with assembly, quality or safety
For more information apply now!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.