Up to US$16.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
Position summary: The Wholesale Operations clerk services customer needs at the Front Desk in a fast-paced environment.
- Sell products to customers at the wholesale desk.
- Prepare orders for customers often requiring freezer runs for wholesale customers.
- Cleans area of assignment.
- Responsible for cash transactions of retail and wholesale customers.
- Takes telephone sales orders and expedites these orders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stock's bread and other refrigerator products for use in daily sales.
- Keeps accurate and legible account of orders and sales transactions in writing.
- Responsible for keeping the desk area neat, clean and orderly.
- Follows GMP's standards.
- Follows safety guidelines established by Piantedosi Baking Company in accordance with OSHA.
- Completes other tasks and assignments as required and needed.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in sales or service environment.
- Forklift or pallet Jack experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Requires the use of English.
- Basic math skills required - such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Verbal and written communications skills required to handle customers face-to-face and on the phone.
- Must possess high level of energy, excellent customer awareness and an ability to solve problems.
- Frequent bending.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds (often overhead);
- Constant walking.
- Continuous standing.
- Frequent pushing and pulling of bakery equipment.
- Frequent reaching and climbing.
- Close and distance vision required.
- Frequent loud to moderate noises.
- Extreme temperature fluctuations from very hot (up to 110° and high humidity) to freezer conditions (0° Fahrenheit).
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.