Warehouse Position Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing and issuing of District goods including supplies, equipment and food for the purpose of assuring shipments are prepared for delivery and delivered in a timely manner.
- Processes a variety of reports in written and electronic form (e.g. requisitions, paperwork, reports, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information and/or materials to appropriate parties.
- Receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling out.
- Prepares orders by either pulling from stock or securing test boxes for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- Participates physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Responds to inquiries of staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of deliveries, etc.
- Maintains documents, files and records (e.g. tracking on line shipping, equipment transfer forms, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, and providing materials and reliable resource information.
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.