Warehouse Position Responsibilities:
- Receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling out.
- Prepares orders by either pulling from stock or securing test boxes for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- Participates physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.