Warehouse/General labor Openings on 2nd Shift
Warehouse position for growing manufacturing company seeking workers to inspect, pack, and handle work-pieces on 2nd shift. These are temp to hire opportunities for the successful candidate
Warehouse Position Overview:
- 2nd shift positions, production hours may vary based on department and overtime requirements.
- Warehouse worker will be packing plastic pieces into boxes.
- Employee will be standing and lifting up to 30 pounds repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Worker will inspect pieces and refer to work instructions.
- Inspector must be able to use hand tools for minor repairs to work-pieces prior to packing.
- Inspector will be required to wear all appropriate PPE as required in the production environment.
- Warehouse workers in all areas must pass criminal and drug screenings.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.