Warehouse/General labor Opening
Warehouse position for growing distribution company, with general labor requirements.
Warehouse Position Overview:
- 1st shift positions for warehouse and general labor, with required overtime and extended hours possible
- Warehouse workers will be packing boxes, loading, unloading, and material handling
- General labor workers may be lifting up to 70 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Warehouse workers and general labor workers will be standing on concrete floors for the entirety of the shift
- Some computer experience required
- All workers for warehouse and general labor must be able to use hand tools, walk up and down stairs, and complete lifting requirements
- Successful candidate will be cross trained for shipping, receiving, stocking, pulling/picking, packing, and order prep
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.