US$16 - US$20 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Description: Shipping / Receiving
SUMMARY: Perform duties typical of the shipping department
Reports To: Production Manager
- Count and pack parts for shipment, process shipments in the computer system. including printing of necessary documents.
- Select carriers and contact them as needed.
- Maintain the organization of the general shipping/receiving area as neat and orderly.
- Maintain Finished Goods and Raw Material inventories under direction of the Production Manager.
- Receive raw material and parts from outside services, process necessary paperwork for the receipt. Coordinate as needed with Production Manager and QC department.
- Assist factory personnel as needed.
- Operate forklifts, counting scales, strapping equipment and other assorted devices as needed for the position.
- Follow all safety regulations during the course of your activities.
Experience 2 years minimum in an industrial shipping/ receiving position.
Education / Training Working knowledge of shipping fundamentals. Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with contractors, truckers, fellow employees, and company management.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.