Monica Alvarez, Angela Vasquez
about 1 month ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in acold environment (freezer and refrigerator)
- The shift is Monday through Friday1200 pm-8:30pm (Availability to work overtime is required)
- Responsible to clean and organize warehouse with limited supervision
- Ability to demonstrate basic comprehension of warehouse practices
- Follow and understand verbal instructions in a fast-paced environment and able to work under an immediate supervisor.
- Ensure clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Able to lift 70 lbs. or more.
- Comply with all health, sanitation, GMP, OSHA, and USDA regulations as described in the Employee Handbook and other policy and procedure documents.
- Knowledge of receiving procedures for meat products coming into the company, including lot assignment and internal records procedures Knowledge of shipping procedures for meat products coming into the company, including lot assignment and internal records procedures.
- Able to operate a forklift, pallet jack,
- Able to safely load/unload products into company trucks and vendor trucks
- Able to stack pallets in freezers and coolers in a safe manner
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, drivers, and all other personnel Maintain coolers free of pallet debris