US$16.50 - US$17.00 per year
5 months ago
Monroe Staffing have immediate opening for Warehouse Associate to support manufacturing company in Trumbull, CT
This position processes materials through the ERP system and designates movement of materials to proper inventory or production locations.
- Accurately counts, identifies, and controls inventory movements in the SK Warehouse, utilizing ERP system.
- Maintains material location changes in Dataworks system.
- Manually, or via cart or tow motor, performs various material handling duties in the facility.
- Loads material or product on skid or hand truck.
- Actively participates in improvement projects and department initiatives.
- Fully participates in cycle count program to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assists in general maintenance and clean up of warehouse.
- Picks work orders ensuring timely delivery to production via RF scanner or computer terminal.
- Reviews shortage reports, fills shortages, and delivers to appropriate manufacturing cell.Updates inventory levels via RF scanner or computer system.
- Lifting/stacking boxes and webbing weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Use a picking machine to pick product at heights of 20 feet.
- Receives incoming goods/returned goods from carrier services.
- Processes incoming goods, verifying pertinent information, via computer system. Distributes to proper inventory locations or personnel.
- Assists Production/Accounting Personnel in problem solving and process improvements.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as required by management.
- Minimum of two years work experience in inventory position preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Must have ability to lift boxes and webbing of up to 75 pounds.
- Must feel comfortable and controlled at heights of up to 25 feet.
- Ability to read and write (in English).
- Ability to count accurately aided by the use of precision scales and calculators.
This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits
1st shift position,
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with O/T as needed
Qualified candidates please forward resume for review and your availability for an interviews
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.