Warehouse worker duties include:
- Reading customer orders from computer printed route sheet to determine warehouse items to be moved, gathered, and/or shipped
- Filling warehouse stock request items and delivering to shipping or to designated storage or picking areas
- Move palletized merchandise using manual or electric pallet jacks and lift trucks
- Loading trucks using fork lift, manual or electric pallet jacks
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe
- Observe all operational safety procedures, including safety inspections
- Comply with powered industrial life vehicle standard operating procedures
- Requires work with others in a warehouse group or team
- Other warehouse duties assigned
- Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High School diploma or GED or relative work experience
- Warehouse order picker experience a plus
- Requires ability to repeatedly bend, reach, walk, twist while handling product weighing up to 50 lbs. multiple times during a shift.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.