Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
VENDOR PROGRAM MANAGER
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Use consistent communication with client hiring manager to determine staffing needs
- Direct recruiters and onsite coordinators on day-to-day responsibilities in conjunction with the Director of the Contingent Workforce Management Group
- Source and interview candidates as well as administer appropriate assessments
- Perform client walk through with potential candidates
- Generate reports as needed for client and Monroe Staffing Services
- Monitor PPE distribution and cost
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations and compliance.
- Enforce client and MSS policies and procedures
- Investigate and follow up on all employee injuries
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years in staffing
- 1+ years in manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) required
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Health plans available
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
- Base pay + quarterly bonus
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.