2nd Shift Thermoformer Operator
Hours are 230p-11p
- To be able to take an old mold out and install a new mold.
- To be able to assemble a mold
- To be able to correctly process a new product. This means to adjust the forming, die cutting, and stacking.
- To monitor the quality of the product, take production samples, check for the different quality issues, and document them.
- To ensure the product is properly packed.
- To change rolls on the thermoformer.
- Ensure all hygiene procedures are being followed and document the necessary items.
- Must be able to read, understand, and update the production schedule, the product specifications, the daily log, and the QC log in the company production website.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the other team players on the shift, in particular, packers and floor boy.
- Must do hourly quality checks and log hourly.
- Must periodically write to the production log.
- Properly identify the packing materials needed.
- Ensure the packing process is being done correctly and help pack as needed.
- If the packer and floor boy need it, help with the handling of materials such as brining rolls of sheet to the machine, bringing cartons to the machine, and taking cases of finished product to stretch wrap and load onto a truck.
- Must be able to drive a forklift truck.
- Although maintenance is primarily done by others, should know how to execute the weekly and monthly maintenance plans, and should help with those if needed.
- To store tools in their correct locations.
- To keep the production area clean and organized.
- To help clean the machine and surrounding areas.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency, safety, and hygiene of the operation.
- Continuously look for ways to improve quality.
- To help the shift in whatever other needs there might be, such as temporarily helping to pack, move materials, clean, do rework, etc, as instructed by your supervisor.
- Must report any safety concerns to your supervisor.
- Must report any hygiene concerns to your supervisor.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.