Test Techinician 2nd shift (2pm-10:30pm) pay is DOE $15-17
Perform production tests, troubleshoot issues and maintain tooling and specialty equipment in the assigned area. Position requires knowledge of electronics, testing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and make recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- Maintain and use tools and equipment such as, but not limited to power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment, etc., including metric tools and measurements.
- Assist in defining process for new products. Work with engineering department in determining improved test methods and tooling for assigned production area.
- Participate in the test plan development.
- Adhere to customer specifications and to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance May test and inspect machines and equipment in manufacturing departments