2 months ago
Monroe Staffing, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions is currently hiring Test Operators for a well-known power management company located in Horseheads, NY. The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of product equipment operation and product testing experience in a manufacturing setting. Openings are for 2nd and 3rd Shift.
Location: Horseheads, NY
Responsibilities of the Master Planner:
- Process, assemble, inspect, clean, rework vacuum interrupters
- Utilize planning software to forecast production needs
- Set up and operate equipment to perform a variety of in-line, final, or special electrical tests to inspect, classify, or identify that product meets required specifications
- Operate product-making equipment to supply assembled/sub assembled products while making necessary inspections checks.
- Assemble, test, mark, inspect, and pack assemblies as required
- Perform Minor setups and adjustments
- Measure and combine acids, bases, plating material, and cleaning solutions to apply to assemblies
- Receive, store, inspect, issue, and record a variety of materials
- Follow shop safety procedures
- Support all EHS functions