Up to US$16.50 per hour
7 months ago
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that is expected to last until Mid December. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week. Occasional overtime as deemed by management and production needs. Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Adhere to all Purchasing policies, processes, procedures and instructions.
- Evaluate RFQs and enter Purchase Orders (POs) in ERP system.
- Process signal cards into POs in ERP system.
- Send POs to suppliers and accumulate vendor feedback.
- Maintain certain purchase order information in ERP system.
- Review receiver and transaction report for accuracy prior to forwarding to finance.
- Maintain part master information in ERP system.
- Assist other departments in issuing items from supply closet.
- Occasional vendor contact on PO discrepancies (quantity, price, quality).
- Interface with all departments to help resolve purchasing issues.
- Review late orders listed and interact with vendors to update delivery information.
- Reconcile individual AMEX activity.
- Solicit paperwork requirements from vendors (NDAs, W-9s, Survey's, etc.).
File and maintain certain Purchasing and Vendor records.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED and one year experience in purchasing, operations or similar business field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General awareness in Microsoft Office or similar software
Preferred Education and Experience
- Three years' experience in purchasing, operations or similar business field.
- Six months experience with current ERP software systems.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.