- Scan or read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Answer questions about records or files.
- Responsible for the initial activation of credit cards
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.