North Andover, Massachusetts
Up to US$52000 per year + with commission
6 months ago
This job description is intended to define the role of Recruiter as defined by general duties in all branch offices of the Professional Staffing (PS) division of Staffing 360 Solutions. It may be combined with other job descriptions as needed based on individual branch and market needs in the geographical area of recruitment. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding appropriate and qualified candidates to work for clients. Recruiters also participate in client meetings to understand the culture of the client to help them choose the best candidate. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Tenacity, and Belief.
- Sourcing and screening resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone and in person), administering appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, E-Verify, and drug testing. Make recommendations for hire to the Account Manager or directly to the Client.
- Build a candidate pool and manage activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates, including but not limited to ATS, online job boards, social media, in-person or online job fairs, and community networking groups.
- Follows up with candidates and Account Managers/Client to provide updated information on the interview process status.
- Communicates important employment information during the onboarding process to candidates (i.e., benefits, compensation, safety information, etc.) as they are placed on each assignment.
- Ensures all required paperwork is completed timely, correctly, and accurately and uploaded into the (ATS) and is in compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Process contractor timecards in a timely manner and partner with Payroll department to resolve any discrepancies.
- Meet weekly and monthly metrics for number of interviews and hires per goal set by management.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent of related experience required.
- 2-5 five years of recruitment experience, preferably in manufacturing, information technology or accounting/finance.
- Experience using web-based recruiting tools; job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and social media.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to meet work requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to handle lifting general office materials (such as reams of paper), and to reach, push, bend, twist, and squat to organize and open/close file cabinets and storage areas, sitting for long periods of time and standing at office equipment for long periods of time. Ability to see, hear and understand instructions. Must be able to work in assigned office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday and visit clients, as necessary.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please contact human resources.
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.