Up to US$55000 per year + bonus
about 2 years ago
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAC) research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. They will work to build strong relationships with all hiring managers and provide bi-monthly updates on recruiting efforts to the Executive team. The TAC will also support job training to recruiters during their first ninety days of employment and conduct follow up/refresher trainings as needed.
Additional responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator include:
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Manages job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Administers pre-employment assessments.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Oversees employee referral program and ensures referral bonuses are paid out on time.
- Collaborates with hiring manager, Human Resources, IT, and Shared Services teams to complete the onboarding process and ensure it is consistent across all offices and business streams.
- Act as internal expert for all available recruiting tools, including ATS and job boards. Provide support to recruitment staff on these tools as needed.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly usage reports on recruitment tools, coordinate vendor trainings, participate in contract negotiation and renewals, and support integration of new tools.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years in human resources-based role or 1+ years in recruiting or staffing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience utilizing job boards and social media as recruitment tools a plus
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.