US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour
2 months ago
This job description is intended to define the role of Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC). The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work to attract, source, assess, hire and onboard the best talent to meet our strategy. The TAC will also support the Talent Acquisition Manager with any special projects, as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement in depth talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, job fairs, or other events
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Conduct interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- 1 year in a recruitment-based role or 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and onboarding
- Understanding of selection methods and techniques and establishing tracking systems
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- BS/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field preferred but not essential
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job. Throughout this process, they develop relationships with prospective talent.
Screen, Interview, and Assess Candidates
Typically, Talent Acquisition Coordinators schedule all interviews and then prepare and advise their candidates beforehand. They review resumes, cover letters, and assess interview performance. Talent Acquisition Coordinators must also complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, which may include calling previous employers and completing background screens and drug tests.
Assist with Hiring Process
In order to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new employees, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process. They work closely with the Human Resources department during this phase.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to handle lifting general office materials (such as reams of paper), and to reach, push, bend, twist and squat to organize and open/close file cabinets and storage areas, sitting for long periods of time and standing at office equipment for long periods of time. Ability to see, hear and understand instructions. Must be able to work in assigned office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.