Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Survey Technician/Instrument Person with at least 5 years of experience to work on a direct hire basis for one of our clients in Shelton, CT.
Main responsibilities include field surveying, downloading/uploading survey data, land record research and AutoCAD drafting.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in all facets of land surveying from boundary surveying to construction layout.
- Must be highly-motivated and detail-oriented and must be familiar with Trimble Instruments, Trimble Data Collectors and GNSS systems.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience a real plus!
- Direct hire with benefits package including major medical insurance, 401(k) profit sharing plan, life Insurance including short-term disability and AD&D coverage, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, direct deposit for payroll and a health club membership.
- Salary range: $40-60K depending on experience (maybe more for the right candidate).
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.