Spartanburg, South Carolina
US$17.00 - US$19.00 per hour + Commission
almost 2 years ago
A successful Staffing Specialists will be consistently sourcing, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding qualified candidates to work for Monroe Staffing Services clients.
Additional responsibilities for a Bilingual Staffing Specialist are:
- Attend job fairs, community-networking events, and utilize referrals to build candidate base
- Provide all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits, compensation, and safety information
- Participate in client meetings to understand the culture of the client in order to help them choose the best candidate
- Gain a broad and deep understanding of their division or industry including candidate skill sets and employment laws
- 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.