18 + Comission
Aysha Del Valle
7 months ago
STAFFING SPECIALIST- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
Staffing Specialists drive recruiting efforts for multiple clients in an expansive territory. They build rapport with candidates by engaging with them through the interview process to identify the best opportunities with our clients for their experience and skill set. Staffing Specialists also build a strong network in the community through participating in job fairs, community events, and referrals. We are looking for innovative professionals to bring creative ideas to continue to build the MSS brand.
Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career experiences through helping both our clients and candidates succeed in today’s recruitment market. Staffing Specialists gain industry knowledge so they may act as experts to provide solutions to challenging staffing issues every day. We’ve experienced continual growth over 50+ years of doing business and our Staffing Specialists play a key role in keeping us moving forward in today’s fast paced market.
A successful Staffing Specialist works to source, interview and select qualified candidates to work for MSS clients. They will also communicate all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits, compensation, and safety information. They are also the main point of contact for our clients as they reach out to MSS with their staffing needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Staffing Specialist include:
· Meeting office and company goals
· Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
· Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
· Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
· 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
· All-expense paid trip for top producers
· Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
· Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
· Paid OSHA-10 Certification
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please contact human resources.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking, requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, writing, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 15 pounds.
Monroe Staffing Services, a Commercial staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.