US$75000 - US$105000 per year
9 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a SR. SMT Process Engineer in Seymour, CT.
Working with the newest equipment (FUJI NXT III SMT, Automated climate-controlled inventory towers, 5D X-Rays, in-line SPI's and AOI's, on-site Nitrogen Generation, etc.).
Global certifications to maintain at the leading edge of technology with a keen sensitivity to our environment (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485, AS9100D, ISO14001, CE, UL, ITAR.)
- Will need knowledge of all SMT equipment with experience programming printers, SPI, pick and place, reflow oven and AOI.
- Experience programming the above equipment.
- Experience creating and debugging oven reflow profiles. Understanding the temperatures in both Fahrenheit & Celsius.
- Technical understanding of the functions of machinery both mechanically, electrically and software.
- Troubleshooting capabilities.
- Class 1 - 3 IPC and J-STD training.
- Experience writing pre and post build DFM reports.
- Defect review/root cause analysis with resolution.
- Selective and Wave solder experience which includes programming and technical support.
- Ability to interpret 2D x-ray images as well as 5DX x-ray images. (programming is a plus).
- Knowledge of label creation programming and understanding of bar-codes.
- Experience with Stencil Design using gerbers, CAD and any other design tools.
- Experience with Rework processes. Hot Air, BGA repair, Wash/PCA cleaning and
routine solder iron rework.
- AutoCAD or Solid works experience/knowledge.
- Able to interpret assembly and fab drawings and the requirement within.
- Able to work directly with customer's engineering group to improve designs and enhance processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates and/or B.A., B.S., Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- Prior on-the-job experience of at least 5 plus years in same or similar industry.
Duration: Direct Hire
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.