Working with a client in New Haven, CT looking for a Solutions Architect. This person is responsible for designing business solutions which align with the enterprise architecture. The solutions architect will define capabilities and how they will support timely delivery of solutions.
- Broad base of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks and methodologies.
- Single sing-on systems, role-based access management systems, PII data security best practices.
- Experience with typical multi-tier architectures.
- Experience developing best practices for implementation of life insurance platforms.
- Web application development and measurement.
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- ITSM standards and processes.
If this looks like an opportunity you might be interested in, please APPLY NOW!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.