Up to US$14.00 per hour
10 months ago
Operate screen printer, paste inspection, pick and place, and reflow oven. Works in conjunction with group leader, setup person, and parts coordinator in the setup and running of jobs on machines as directed by the supervisor.
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to solve minor problems and recognize bigger problems that require supervisor assistance.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Functions under time pressure. Gets along with co-workers.
- Work in compliance with MPI, OSHA and SDS safety policies.
- Proficiency with and working knowledge of MPI MIS (Aegis) software is required.
Component Identification training is required
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.