The Shipping and Receiving Clerk loads and unload trucks by using a forklift. Obtain finished goods from warehouse and repackages products properly, strapping boxes in pallets for shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and codes finished goods with proper customer or stock tags using scanners.
- Transports finished foods to and from storage to proper location/s by using a forklift.
- Loads and unloads products by forklift.
- Completes shipping paperwork including:
- Load tallies/pickup lists
- Bill of lading
- Repairs unsafe material
- Completes forklift inspection sheets daily.
- Communicates closely and effectively with other warehouse employees, drivers, and supervisors.
- Packages finished goods, as necessary
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.