Up to US$13 per hour
11 months ago
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or purposes.
- Unload and load delivery trucks.
- Ensure proper movement of materials throughout fabrication work cells.
- Operate packaging/wrapping equipment.
- Inspect all materials as they are picked and delivered; including package, wrap, weigh, and stage completed product.
- Requires frequent standing and bending.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.