- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or purposes.
- Unload and load delivery trucks.
- Ensure proper movement of materials throughout fabrication work cells.
- Operate packaging/wrapping equipment.
- Inspect all materials as they are picked and delivered; including package, wrap, weigh, and stage completed product.
- Requires frequent standing and bending.
Up to US$13 per hour
3 months ago