Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Organize, distribute, and control the order of all traffic operations paperwork (e.g. customer orders, order confirmation and shipping documents)
- Plan schedules in support of shipping orders with accurate inventory
- Generates shipping documentation such as Bills of Lading, VGM, commercial invoices, customs documents, parcel labels for all outbound shipments both domestic and international
- Coordinate with trucking companies to schedule shipments and trucking activities on a daily basis
- Check all completed shipping orders for accuracy and completion per procedures
- Performs other directly related appropriate duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Coordinate with production for shipments to build stock
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks; moving materials within warehouse
- Knowledge of Windows based applications required
- Inspect labels, barcodes, and other features of completed stock for orders
- Work independently
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Team cooperation, cooperative attitude with all employees
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.