Warehouse Shipper/ Receiver
The position of the Shipper/ Receiver is to receive check packages and boxes for proper labeling and job number which are received from assembly, heavy parts and departments and as well as distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse. The ideal candidate will pay attention to detail while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Make sure all shipments are sent to customers correctly
- Assist all other shippers when the need arrives, teamwork
- Know how specialized customer need their products shipped
- Assist in picking customer orders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understand UPS and World Ship Process
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge of SAP system a plus
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and good with time management
- Dependability and able to work OT when needed
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this great job opportunity please email
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.