For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Electrical Engineer in Chelmsford, MA
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Senior Project Electrical Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Senior Project Engineer provides solutions to sustaining design issues for medical devices and implements solutions with cross functional teams in accordance to our Quality Systems. As an integral development team member, the Senior Project Engineer will be an active participant in product and subsystem updates primarily driven by production needs, EOL components or need to address product updates including standards.
- Leads self and others to maintain high quality product
- Hands-on, high level electrical design
- Experience with control system
- Manage update of architecture, mechanical level, board (PCB) level and component level
- Works with outside vendors a required to specify, develop and coordinate design and development
- Work with validation and verification teams to evaluate and test Mentors, guides and supports less experienced test engineers
- Prepare and/or manage the preparation of all required project Facilitate and coordinate project team meetings and management presentations as required.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Preferred experience with Agile Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience with electrical engineering tools
- Experience with medical device regulatory requirements (IEC60601 and ISO13485, ISO14792)
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as an engineer involved in the design, development, and testing of products, preferably in the medical device industry.
- BS in Engineering (Electrical /Mechanical), MS Degree preferred.
- Duration: permanent hire
- Location: Chelmsford, MA
- Salary: 140K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.