Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. has an internal opportunity open for a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization in the Trumbull/Shelton area. This analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a trusted advisor and thought partner to assigned areas of the business within the Commercial Business Stream including:
- Providing financial modeling and support in potential new client deals
- Providing proposals in how to improve efficiency and profitability of the Commercial Staffing Business Stream
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of new deals
- Running various pricing models
- Analyze Commissions and bonus structures
- Report on actual financial and operational performance against targets and prior year; provide variance analysis and guidance on future trends.
- Ensure key business performance risks, issues, and opportunities are highlighted to management.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare robust and meaningful budgets and forecasts, integrated with core business strategy, targets, and processes.
- Act as an advocate and role model for understanding revenue, cost and profitability drivers - both at a corporate and client level.
- Drive processes to improve efficiency and reduce time spent on low-value activities so that more time can be spent creating value for business partners and ultimately, shareholders.
- Generate insight and drive outcomes by challenging assumptions, scoping and framing problems, and analyzing and delivering solutions.
- Influence strong cross-functional communications and enhance efficiency by leading teams through process improvement efforts.
- Actively engage in the ongoing improvement of financial, planning and business intelligence systems and processes
- Work closely with other Finance departments and functions, such as Accounting and HR, during month end close and external audits.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and provide recommendations as identified by management team.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, vlookups, graphing, and advanced functions; Intermediate in PowerPoint; and Basic in Word
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis.
- Experience in the staffing industry is preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with US GAAP.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent collaborative partnering work style
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Some travel required (~25%)
This role is eligible to participate in Staffing 360's benefit programs including medical insurance coverage, 401K, etc.
If this looks like an opportunity you are interested in, please APPLY NOW!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.