Senior Benefits Analyst
Leads administration of benefits and wellness programs in accordance with company objectives and is support of employee engagement. Guides benefits-related reporting for decision making and compliance purposes. Fulfills other HR duties as assigned.
- Oversees day-to-day administration of benefits including "Benefits Partner" tasks in Workday such as reviewing QLE requests. Partners with Benefits Coordinator to monitor systems and audit benefit transactions to ensure data integrity and accuracy; leads corrective actions as necessary.
- Develops reports from Workday system and via Excel to provide clarity on enrollment tasks, employee information, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance.
- Provides benefits-related compliance expertise by staying current with regulatory changes.
- Co-administers 401k retirement program including annual audit support.
- Partners with HR Benefits Manager to develop strategies for annual Open Enrollment and Benefits Renewal efforts. Prepare and present initiatives to Executives.
- Manages day-to-day vendor relationships including issue resolution and coordination of bill payment process in conjunction with Benefits Coordinator. Maintains vendor contacts and reconciles billing as required.
- Liaise with Benefits counterparts in Lighting and Optik business units to maintain consistency with the administration of the programs.
- Develops and/or sources employee-facing benefits education materials including Benefits Guide, SBCs, Benefits Summaries, etc. Creates and distributes communications both orally and in writing with outside vendors, employees and coworkers.
- Provide direct employee support as required including solutions complex issues on their behalf.
- Along with the Leave Specialist and Benefits Coordinator, administers and facilitates Wellness Program throughout the year including communications and tracking employee participation.
- Oversees internal benefits efforts such as Service Awards, Retirement Awards, etc and partners with Benefits Coordinator to ensure timely execution.
- With guidance from HR Benefits Manager, participates in benefit surveys on best practices within our industries and provides data for required census purposes.
- Supports as needed administrative procedures/processes to maintain department effectiveness.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.