Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting SEASONAL Assembler opportunities in the Fairfield, CT area. The Assembler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As an Assembler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Assembler will perform quality checks on products and parts.
- The Assembler will package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- The Assembler will rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- The Assembler will shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- The Assembler will review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- The Assembler will complete production reports to communicate results to management.
- The Assembler will maintain production equipment and machinery.
- The Assembler will inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- The Assembler will assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- The Assembler will position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- The Assembler will attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
- The Assembler will read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.