Salisbury, North Carolina
9 months ago
- Reads production scheduling sheets and identifies required material for the operation.
- Ensures material meets quality specifications (grade, size, moisture content, etc).
- Performs setups according to specifications.
- Feeds material according to specifications.
- Periodically checks equipment to ensure specifications are being met.
- Offloads and stacks material in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finished product.
- Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
- Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains production records as required.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
- Performs LOTO as required.
- Performs preventive maintenance as specified.
- Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.