ANGELA Maria VASQUEZ
4 months ago
Temp to Perm
Base Pay $20.00
Schdule Mon-Fri 11am-8pm
Reporting to the Plant Sanitation Supervisor, the Sanitation Associate will be responsible for the cleaning
of all production equipment and the production environment. This position’s initial focus will be scaleup which will require a hybrid 1st and 2nd shift position and permanently 2nd shift in years after. The
Sanitation Associate will follow predetermined cleaning schedules based off daily production operations,
ensuring all equipment is cleaned and reassembled for production the following day. The Sanitation
associate will work directly with manufacturing and quality assurance to ensure Food Safety of all
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize cleaning equipment both manual and automated to clean production equipment and
• Follow all Lock Out Tag Out procedures to ensure cleaning is safely completed.
• Familiar with Clean-in-place (CIP) and Clean-out-of-place (COP) systems.
• Knowledge of acid and alkaline cleaning solutions.
• Disassemble and reassemble positive displacement and centrifugal pumps.