Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Develop a solid working knowledge of Monroe Staffing Services in order to be able to adequately present the company to prospects
- Territory management and developing business with prospective strategic customers
- Penetration and retention of existing customers in the light industrial industry
- Closing sales through effective negotiation, by exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance
- Maximize all opportunities in order to make a sale resulting in a close to increase market share and profitability
- Generate qualified leads to ensure the achievement of increased revenue and gross margin goals while in an outside sales environment.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call, adhering to region or territory hours and metrics
- Previous experience in a sales or business development based role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess strong listening and communication skills
- Outgoing, dynamic personality, able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization
- Desire to build relationships with senior levels of management
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.