US$17.00 - US$23.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Position works directly with the R&D and QC Teams to ensure a smooth workflow from Sales to Shipping. Will be Responsible for receiving the relevant information from the Sales Team and delivering said information to the R&D Team. Also, responsible for printing sample product labels, shipping labels, receiving, cataloging sample ingredients, and coordinating dry ice.
Position will also be expected to handle data entry including entering all the information into various form documents in Excel, Word, and Esha Genesis. Will have exposure to senior leaders, collaborate within the brand teams and learn more about their businesses through close partnerships. Assists in creating material that will be used to create nutritional panels, ingredient statements, and specifications for new products. Position may be required to occasionally produce samples within a guided specification.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputs data into previously formed documents for spec and sell sheet upkeep.
- Helps Sales team to complete sample requests.
- Enters new ingredient information into Esha Genesis Software.
- Produces label descriptions with a PowerPoint template.
- Produces UPS Shipping labels and occasionally help pack boxes to facilitate shipping of products.
- Coordinates dry ice deliveries and occasionally pick up dry ice from the producer.
- Receives and catalogs new sample ingredients in a spreadsheet for future use.
- Produces samples within a predetermined specification.
- Travels off-site for freezer pick-ups and USDA check-ins.
- Performs cross functional duties between QC Department and the Production Team.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prior Foodservice/Restaurant experience is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Immediate knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license is a must.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to wet, cold, hot, and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Can stand, bend over, squat, or kneel.
- Can tolerate hot or cold kitchen environment.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.