Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
RECRUITING & COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
- Cultivate an orderly and efficient flow of applicants throughout the application and interviewing process
- Conduct the Compliance and Safety onboarding of all new employees and current employees who are being newly assigned (ESP package, WOTC and safety documents). Scans & uploads completed documents into ATS.
- Scan and upload safety test results and other safety documents into the ATS.
- Conduct weekly audit of ESP paperwork and safety training completion documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy. Report audit findings to BOS, Human Resources Manager and Corporate Safety Manager. Follow up with employees to ensure corrections are made to paperwork if necessary.
- Complete background check, E-Verify and other pre-employment requirements per client specifications (client specific onboarding paperwork, etc.).
- Maintain information on Client requirements for the office.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Confident public speaker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess a strong attention to detail and a high level of organization in a high volume, fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.