Up to US$38000 per year
about 1 month ago
Recruiting Assistants engage with all branch visitors and callers and provide superb customer service. They deliver a positive first-impression and work to share accurate information as it relates to the purpose of the visit or call while maintaining a friendly disposition. Recruiting Assistants work to cultivate an efficient flow of applicants through the application and interview process. They manage their time effectively in a busy office environment by developing a systematic approach to all tasks.
Recruiting Assistants offer general office support for all roles and functions in the branch. They are responsible for updating internal databases through data entry, copying, and scanning important documents as well as maintaining the office supply inventory. They may also collaborate with other team members to ensure that the branch is meeting all federal and state employment requirements.
This entry-level position has tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development. Monroe Staffing Services utilizes its 50+ years of experience to provide comprehensive training and mentorship programs.
Additional responsibilities for the Recruiting Assistant include:
- Maintain and update the company's applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Performs pre-employment requirements such as reference checks, criminal background checks, e-verify, or employment verifications and orders drug screens as required by the client
- Support Onboarding/Compliance Coordinator as needed
- Complete special projects as needed
- Possess strong command of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization and the ability to manage a high-volume workload
- Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. Monroe Staffing Services is a Commercial Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc.
Monroe Staffing Services, a Commercial staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.