US$18.00 - US$19.00 per hour
10 months ago
Recruiting Assistants engage with all branch visitors and callers and provide superb customer service. They deliver a positive first-impression and work to share accurate information as it relates to the purpose of the visit or call while maintaining a friendly disposition. Recruiting Assistants work to cultivate an efficient flow of applicants through the application and interview process. They manage their time effectively in a busy office environment by developing a systematic approach to all tasks.
Recruiting Assistants offer general office support for all roles and functions in the branch. They are responsible for updating internal databases through data entry, copying, and scanning important documents as well as maintaining the office supply inventory. They may also collaborate with other team members to ensure that the branch is meeting all federal and state employment requirements.
This entry-level position has tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development. Monroe Staffing Services utilizes it's 50 years of experience to provide comprehensive training and mentorship programs.
Additional responsibilities for the Staffing Assistant include:
- Maintain and update the company's applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Complete special projects as needed
- Possess strong command of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization and the ability to manage a high volume workload
- Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.