North Andover, Massachusetts
10 months ago
Recruiters drive recruiting efforts for multiple clients in an expansive territory. They build rapport with candidates by engaging with them through the interview process to identify the best opportunities with our clients for their experience and skill set. Recruiters also build a strong network in the community. We are looking for innovative professionals to bring creative ideas to continue to build the LPS brand.
Lighthouse Professional Services offers rewarding career experiences through helping both our clients and candidates succeed in today's recruitment market. Recruiters gain industry knowledge so they may act as experts to provide solutions to challenging staffing issues every day. We've experienced continual growth over 20 years of doing business and our Recruiters play a key role in keeping us moving forward in today's fast paced market.
A successful Recruiter works to source, interview and select qualified candidates to work for LPS clients. They will also communicate all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits and compensation. They are also the main point of contact for our clients as they reach out to LPS with their staffing needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Recruiter include:
- Meeting office and company goals
- Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Ensures all required paperwork is completed timely, correctly and accurately and uploaded into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
- Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
- 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Prior recruitment experience a plus
- Highschool Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
Lighthouse Professional Services, a Professional Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast, Lighthouse Professional Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.