about 1 month ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and understand verbal instructions in a fast-paced environment and work under an immediate supervisor.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Comply with all health, sanitation, GMP, and USDA regulations described in the Employee Handbook and other policy and procedure documents.
- Knowledge of handling procedures for meat products coming into the company, including lot assignment and internal records procedures.
- Responsible for safely transporting products around the warehouse.
- Identify any missing, lost, or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Responsible for opening and labeling received products.
- Assist in processing warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Ensure that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled.
- Maintains an accurate reporting of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engage with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude